Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Catching up with 30 days of Thanksgiving

I need to catch up my my 30 days of Thanksgiving!  I am only 6 days behind, so here it goes:

Day 1: I am thankful for my husband.  I know he will always is there for me, to listen to me and challenge me.

Day 2: I am thankful for my kids.  They bring so much joy to my life and they also challenge me.  I would be a totally different person without them.

Day 3: I am thankful for all the opportunities I have to make the world a better place.  I love volunteering and I wish I had more time for it!

Day 4: I am thankful for my health.  Right now, I have a cold and I am miserable, but I know I will bounce back from it!

Day 5: I am thankful for Boone.  I am so lucky to live in a town where I can trust the people around me and know my kids will grow up with a love for the outdoors.

Day 6: I am thankful for my kids' health.  We have had minor scares around the way, but nothing compared to some of my friends.  I am so lucky that I don't have to worry about what food my kids eat, when they get a cold or if they get a cut.  I know their bodies can handle it.

No comments:

Post a Comment