Thursday, January 10, 2013

Back to the office today

My w inter break is officially ending on Monday, but the problem of being a teacher is that you have to start a bit earlier then the students.  So, into the office I go today.

I have enjoyed my break.  I had two half weeks where I had no kids and I got a lot done.  But, also 6 hours is really short.  When you block off an hour every day, that eats up a lot of time.  But, I need to work out.  But, I also spend some time each morning doing the chores I would do in the evening.  So, I had a lot more energy and my house looks a lot better.  I also had more time at night.

It was nice to have two weeks with my kids.  We were very busy during that time, but it was nice not to worry about scouts, homework, and other activities during that time.  We were also able to clean out their rooms.  It is amazing how much stuff they can accumulate in their rooms.

So, I started thinking if I could be a full time stay at home mom while the kids are at school.  I could and I think I would keep myself very busy.  But, I am having the time of my life back at school and teaching others to appreciate math.  I don't think I could go back to being a stay at home mom since all of my kids are at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment