Saturday, October 1, 2011

The ABC's of me!

A - Ann is my daughter.  A complete blessing to see her observe the world around her.

B - Ben.  My stepson.  He has taught me so much and has so much to offer.

C - Catholic.  I am one.  I love my church community at St. Elizabeth's.

D - Discovery Toys.  My little side company.  Check it out at www.pondroadtoys.com.  Let me know if you want to have a party

E - Emily.  She choose me to be her guide.  I can't believe she is going to college next year.

F - Food.  I am seem to always be either preparing it, eating it or cleaning it up.

G - Girl Scouts.  I am blessed to help so many girls through this organization and to have a great set of parents behind me as I led a big troop of Daisies.

H - Housework.  I don't like to do it, but I don't like a dirty house more.

I - I don't know what to say about I.

J-  Juggle.  I am trying to juggle the demands of my life and not drop any of the balls.

K - Kappa Kappa Psi.  My college fraternity.  It has given me so many blessings and friends and has shaped me into who I am.

L - Lily.  My Goddaughter.  Words can't describe how blessed I am to be selected to be her Godmother.

M - Matthew.  He is my husband of 8 1/2 years and we have been through so much together.
       Mark - my son.  He constantly challenges me to be a better person.

N - No nonsense.  I try to be as no nonsense as possible.

O - Outside.  I love to be outside as much as possible.

P - Patrick.  My cuddlebug.  I don't know what I am going to do when he goes to school next year.

Q - Quick.  How my life seems to be.

R -  Read.  I seem to read so much more to the kids then to myself.

S - Student.  It's what I will become (again) next year.  And I am scared.

T- Teacher.  It's what I do.  But I believe everyone has lessons to share with the world.

U - Unable to relax totally.  Matt says I need to work on that.

V - Volunteer.  I volunteer for many organizations and I love helping to make a person smile.

W- Workout.  It's my me time.  I need to take care of this body because no one else will.  I think it also makes me a better momma.

X-  eXtreme.   What my life seems to be at times.

Y - Yarn.  I am so glad that my husband taught me how to knit 2 years ago.  I am proud that I am going to be selling my scarves in a friend's art shop soon.

Z- Zebra.  My husband would probably say that I have the energy of a zebra and he doesn't know how I do it without coffee.

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm also unable to relax totally..I guess too much juggling :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice ABC's. I really like your list and love seeing how much we have in common. Also wanted to tell you I had a look at the toy catalogue...I may be back for a more careful look closer to Christmas.

    Nice read,
    Sadie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ABC's I should do this as well. I'm stopping by and following from VB's Friends Following Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on this. I love that you volunteer. So important.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your ABC's! The school thing does sound scary, but I bet you'll be fine;) The knitting sounds so great, and how nice that you'll be selling it! Let me know if you ever need any help on opening a handmade shop? My sister and I have our little business going now with 3 of them. I also do business tips on our blog:)
    Courtney
    http://www.mommyladyclub.com

    ReplyDelete