Thursday, October 13, 2011

Thankful Thursday

There are little things in my life I am thankful for right now:

1.  I can trust my son.  He forgot yesterday that I was suppose to pick him up from school and he got on the bus per usual.  I went to pick him up from the car rider line and he was not there.  I knew he forgot.  I raced home to hopefully meet the bus and on the way, I got the phone call.  He was on the bus and the bus driver wanted to make sure it was okay to drop him. off  He was punished for forgetting, but I am glad that I caught him walking home.

2. The little consequences in life.  I did not wash the floors last night as I was talking to Matt.  I am sure thankful that happened as Ann split milk this morning and Patrick missed the toilet.  I sure would have been upset if I had washed the floors, but it was extra motivation for me to get them done this morning.

What are you thankful for today?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amber, I so very much enjoy reading your posts, I would love for you to accept The Versatile Blogger Award! http://niftythriftylady.blogspot.com/2011/10/my-first-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete