Monday, January 16, 2012

Food Goal Week #2

Last week's goal was not eating after 7pm.  I admit I did eat one night at about 9:30PM, and that was because I was starving.

This week, I am going to work on only snacking on fruits and vegetables.  If I really want a carb, I must eat a fruit or vegetable first.   I don't remember where I got it from, but some where I read that if you are not hungry enough to eat an apple, you are not truly hungry.   Makes sense to me.

I got my body fat done today and it was at 28% - not bad, but not so good either.  Need to get out of the Christmas eating habits.


Are you in this week?

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I'm following you from VoiceBoks! I'm following you through GFC.

    I hope you're having a good week!

    -Courtney
    peaceloverecipes.com

    P.S. I wish you the best of luck on your goal!

    ReplyDelete