Friday, December 23, 2011

Happy Birthday Ann!

Today, seven years ago, my awesome daughter made her appearance in this world.  She was a pretty easy baby (except for fact she did not want to nurse for the first week of her life, then did not want to stop after that and had issues with her dad).  I have learned a lot from her.  I am sad that I don't have a lot of pictures of her until she was about 18 months, but here are some pictures of her throughout the years:

First Day of Preschool:

 

On top of Grandfather Mountain with her Dad:

Her Sixth Birthday:

Ballet Recital this Spring with her brother:

On the train in Charlotte this Thanksgiving:

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable little girl :) I'm curious, how come she had no pictures til 18 months?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a doll. I hope she had the best birthday ever :0)

    ReplyDelete